reflect. grow. laugh. love. let go. sip tea. write. eat cupcakes. forgive. do good.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Life in a Review



This week I was diagnosed with a serious disease. All though a very mild form of the disease it will change my life and has already changed my outlook on everything. I don't want to die. I WON'T DIE 

I will live to take care of my best friend, my mom, when the time comes and she needs me to.
I will live to travel the world with the greatest man to ever enter my life. Who will one day be my husband.
I will live to see my step daughter get married and to see her children get married. 
I will be a great grandmother one day.
I will live to have adventures with my sister and be there to support her when she needs me to.
I will live to see all my nieces and nephews and cousins and friends grow up and live.
I will live to experience life, to be the best person I can be everyday, to fall in love and make mistakes and have adventures and explore new places.
I will live to live. 

This weeks post is a little different than in the past. I don't know if anyone is reading this. If you are, live your life to the fullest. Be kind and treat others the way you want to be treated and your loved ones to be treated. Take risk. Leave your comfort zone. Smile. Say I love you to your family. Forgive. Love. Live 


No comments:

Post a Comment