reflect. grow. laugh. love. let go. sip tea. write. eat cupcakes. forgive. do good.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week in Review - 3/3


- Started week 4 of training. Thought it suppose to get easier!
- Started new yoga challenge 
- Drinks & dinner on a Monday night. Work hard play hard.
- Wax on wax off 
- Dinner date w/old roommate
- Great mtg with potential client
- Drove threw a snow storm and up a snowy hill solo!
- Family trip to the museum
- Date night at bistro down the street
- Cleaned house & did laundry 
- Finished first week of yoga shred challenge 

Perspectives
Lately I've been noticing I have a lot of things people dream of or think of as a special occasion  or special treat. I am always extremely grateful when in these situations and always try to look at them from the outside and realize how lucky I am.  I try not to feel guilty for having and doing these things because I work so hard for them and no one handed me anything. I worked on my own to get where I am professionally and personally. Work hard Play hard but I realize I am very blessed. 

Wishes for next week
- Get thru week 5 of training. 5K is a little over a week away
- Go on new business drop offs
- Remember to check out monthly dreams on a daily basis
- Go to one Body Pump class

No comments:

Post a Comment