reflect. grow. laugh. love. let go. sip tea. write. eat cupcakes. forgive. do good.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week in Review - 5/18



- Ran outside for the first time in my new beautiful neighborhood
- Movie date & pizza w/ my bestie 
- Finally made it back to Pilates after missing class for weeks
- Day of support w/ my sister after a medical scare
- Tough day at work followed by a much needed trip to Target
- Relaxing end of the week with an early nights rest
- Farmers market succulent trip w/ a good friend .. Strawberries taste like candy! 
- Found the perfect white w/ pink tip tulips ... Weekly fresh flowers can make a huge difference in any space
- Picnic w/ my girls involving wine & cheese & meats ... couldn't have asked for anything more 
- Wax on wax off
- All in one productive day involving cleaning, food shopping, picking up kitchen plant, washing clothes & reorganizing my living room. Ending w/ me & babe making a delicious dinner
- Last minute all access to concert on a Sunday night w/ a friend ... Random adventures are always the most memorable 

No comments:

Post a Comment