reflect. grow. laugh. love. let go. sip tea. write. eat cupcakes. forgive. do good.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Week in Review - 5/4





- Created a delicious homemade southern Kentucky Derby style dinner
- Soaked up yoga class and spa amenities at new yoga studio w/ an amazing instructor
- Grocery shopping trip w/ my babe... It's the little normal things I love
- Gym date day... Very little compares to working out together & seeing how strong ur man is
- Drove to my birth city & picked up my birth certificate ... Step closer to Paris
- Clocked in almost 2 miles on the dreadmill and ran for about 5 minutes without stopping
- Tried Barre workout routine for the first time... tough but absolutely worth it
- Enjoy late night pizza & wines with my girls
- Woke up bright and early for a circuit training class along the waterfront
- Savored new Oprah chai while taking a solo walk around the harbor listening to a favorite podcast
- Dived and lunged in 1 yoga class

No comments:

Post a Comment