reflect. grow. laugh. love. let go. sip tea. write. eat cupcakes. forgive. do good.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week in Review - 5/25


- Tried a spin cycling class for the first time
- Took the train to visit family for Memorial Day... First BBQ & beach day of summer!
- Very rare weekday dinner date at home w/ my babe
- Ran 1.5 miles ... starting to get a rhythm going. Feels great to see progress :)
- Tried my first spin cycling class and loved it. Thinking about making it part of my weekly routine 
- Pilates class w/ a co worker 
- Shopping & dinner w/ the girls
- Pub dinner date w/ my babe
- Chilly day spent running errands & home cooking
- Waterfront park picnic w/ my babe filled with laughter & love
- Ran 1.5 miles and did some arm strength training
- Enjoyed a solo coffee shop date


No comments:

Post a Comment